Sunday, June 10, 2007

and on it goes


I don't know why in the world I decided to knit these on a size 3 needle.............. it seemed like such a good idea at the time. My recipient liked the swatch, it was 'birkenstocky'............ but to be honest I think I'd be happier with them on a 2. Oh well, we don't always get what we want now do we?

Off today, I love it-- even though it means less puttering than I'd like. I dug out my favorite babies sweater pattern, it is just so earthy, so Elizabeth Zimmerman-esque! It is "Cottage Creations Babies & Bears Sweater". Of course, since this is an indie pattern house and I purchased it back in 1990 I Googled them to see if they were even still around. Well, I didn't find a website but I did find the complete gamut of patterns listed on quite a few websites, Babies & Bears among them. I'm still rather singlemindedly pursuing a baby knit.............

No comments: