Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Freedom Ringing

For all of the Blitters (blog reading knitters) in the U.S., may you enjoy a wonderful 4th of July. I hope that your celebration finds you surrounded by friends and family and with time to knit to your hearts content.

I was up early walking (and finishing #51 of Cast-On with Brenda Dayne) and finished my barbeque offering of cole slaw and red white and blue jello salad. Not very exciting but there you have it. I'll be traveling an hour away for the holiday fun today so I should have some knitting time. Well, that is my plan and you know full well how THOSE go! We're taking the dogs so if they are particularly hyper in the car there won't be any travel knitting as I'll have one or two dogs up my nose.

Enjoy a wonderful day no matter what you find yourself doing!

No comments: