Saturday, August 4, 2007

Finito Pi

...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not only a finished project, but a finished Pi Shawl! I loved every single stitch of the journey (well almost) and I'm thrilled that I made my last deadline of getting it off the needles and blocking before I headed out for today's bride. WOO HOO! My partner, and a few friends seemed interested enough that I was done but let me tell you, it fell far short of the oooogling and wild applause that such a project demands. Sheesh, non knitters!

I'm out to work today's wedding with socks in my knitting bag----- the heat index will be 105 today, yuk! At least I can say that I will not be wearing 40 pounds of white satin.

I'll photograph my Pi tomorrow when it is dry----- I'm so excited!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I can't wait to see it! Doesn't it feel nice to be finished?