Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lexical it is


The question was What Would Norah Do?

Norah said...

Hi Tina,
I am not feeling particularly long winded, but here goes. I would make Lexical for myself. It's more modern - and the no work at the end, knit in front finishing is an extra plus.

If however, you can't shake your retro mood (how can I ignore all of those cherries?!), ignore me and go for Lexeme. As you point out, we did write both of them specifically for Lustra. :)

tina said...

You're right Norah, I am feeling VERY retro these days--------

I would NEVER ignore, THE Norah Gaughan after all! Thanks for weighing in........


Lexical it is! Thanks! I have swatched and fiddled and am ready to go. The quandary is finishing the cabled cardi first. Self control, self control, self control.


3 comments:

yoel said...

Wow, a project blessed by THENorahGaughn! Forget the cabled thing, and CAST ON!

Suzy Girl said...

Good choice!!! I can't wait for you to cast on as well.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOOHOOO love that one!! Will I ever be able to make one of those??? I think you'll be insane before you teach me that one. lolol