Monday, April 6, 2009

Which Came First..... the Chicken or the Bride?

Two brides back to back------ wow! That never happens, but isn't it fun when it does?

I can't decide which came first or which is cuter. Don't tell the bride I said that she was kinda' in Princess Mode.


It has been a long time since a bride rocked the sticks quite this well I have to say! Miss C did just that!!

She had a ball with the knitting-------- and actually, I think they are some of the most fun shots of the day. (I'm a knitter, what would you expect me to say?) Because she made no funny comments about holding a knitted chicken in progress or even raised her eyebrows over the project further endeared her to me. Maybe she was preoccupied? Other things on her mind?

Yup, blow on those smokin' hot chicken knittin' needles little bride girl!

She was lovely, the dress was just a frothy wedding'y confection of lace and tulle and beads that sparkled on the near perfect 70 degree day! Love the blue sash, don't you? Her maids all wore short blue dressed in that fabric.

And the chicken is ready for the lovely little chicken head. I so want to keep moving on her, work and packing call so I'm making far slower progress than I would like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you caught the rainbow in the fountain mist behind the bride. Way to go!

Virtuous said...

Oh my gosh that rainbow is BEAUTIFUL behind her!! And of course the sticks ;op She is rockin' them!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I cant wait to see the chicken all finished.

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

I want to see your chicken all done too! Lovely bride, love the rainbow also.

PamKittyMorning said...

chickenchickenchickenchickenchicken

chicken.