Monday, September 22, 2008

Sleeping in my OWN bed

nothing like sleeping in your own bed, absolutely nothing--- and I got to do that for the first time in almost two weeks last night.

I'm still exhausted, really you just have no idea. There is a very dirty house to clean and a lawn that badly needs mowing----- my desk is stacked fairly high (although the staff here has been pretty great about dealing with a lot of it). SO, on I push.

The worst thing is that this morning when I was unpacking I realized that I did not get a knitting bride photo last weekend and it would have been the easiest thing EVER. I can't even believe it. This above all else should tell you how tired I am! I will bring a photo or two when they get unloaded cuz I know you like to peek at the brides!

Wisteria has only a couple of rows to finish the body and then finally I start the sleeves. Good thing too as I have loads I'm anxious to begin.

Some things never change!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Deep breath, resume knitting. Ah!

yoel said...

Glad you're home! There really is nothing like sleeping in one's own bed. I hope your doggies are better and happy to see you!