Friday, January 21, 2011

Swatching ---- Check

Don't tell anyone but the season hockey tickets stayed in the drawer last night------ I just couldn't go out! We picked up about 6 inches or snow (give or take) and even with shoveling done and the car cleaned off it was a much better idea last night to watch the game on the telly from the comforts of home. And the beer is cheaper!!

I don't knit at the games for some inexplicable reason so last night I did get swatching done of the City Tweed HW.

I think to be fair I am going to have to wash and block the swatch----- so I don't cheat. Perhaps maybe sort of could be----- it will work on size 11 needles and the yarn tripled. I have been known to push and pull when it comes to measuring anything, much less an important swatch, I will promise myself to be brutally honest and even re-swatch if necessary.

Horrible thought that!

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

I love, love, love to stay home and watch sports and knit or crochet. I don't take it to the games, you are up and down so much, it just doesn't seem to work. But when I have a big game to watch and give myself the gift of a few hours of yarn time I am in Heaven!
Have a great weekend,
and Go Packers!
Meredith