Thursday, May 20, 2010

Twit or Twat

So............... Twitter. I've had to tweet for work and have managed not to succumb personally.

I gave in. See what happens when you are trying to avoid a desk piled high, can't get to your knitting or your sewing machine and are pouting about not being at quilt market in MSP??????

Uh huh. KnittingContess----------- at Twitter. Had to drop the "A". Does that mean it is now shorthand? More familiar? Maybe. Not (thankfully) as my Mother says...."I just don't understand the twat". I mean really? What can you say to that?

1 comment:

jen duncan said...

Yeah. What's with the twat. Geez Louis Tina. It's no wonder this post has been sittin here since Thursday with no replies. I mean really; what can one SAY to that?
Okay. I'm done yankin yer chain. So why'd you have to drop the 'a' in Contessa? Was it already taken? I. CAN. NOT. GO. THERE.
Twitter, that is. Facebook...more accurately; Scrabble via Facebook, is already taking up WAY too much o' my time!
Good news! They're already hard at work on next year;s Mary Engelbreit event. So I don't know if they're gonna do it EVERY year, but they ARE gonna do it NEXT year and that's a good thing!!