Monday, August 31, 2009

Fair Nimbus

Monday dawns, CHILLY here in STL, 62 degrees at 10:20 a.m. Who can figure this. I should be working as I'm off this afternoon but instead I'm thinking of what easy peasy knitting to pack for a few hours in the car with you know who and her mother (sigh) to go to a local fair. Mini doughnuts and knitting may save the day.

I've cast off the last stitch for the eggplant Nimbus (yay!) and so pleased. Now to block and assemble, I have the most fabulous vintage inspired pin for the neckline.

Other than getting Lexical off the needles which should happen by weeks end, I have NOTHING in the wings except the Ravenna Satchel which has been taunting me for a very long time.

inspire me please!!!!!

My goal is a few little quickie projects to fill in, and to FINISH Ravenna. Then I will reward myself with a new project. When I look at my Ravelry fave list, the ideas are so many----- and at this point I am unable to find a front runner!

Today I'll be car knitting the eyeletty hat from the new Vogue Knits. Sounds like a plan.........

Along with a corn dog, looking at some knitting and quilting, another corn dog, some deep fried something or other and probably a beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With a menu like that, how can you go wrong? Enjoy the day, and your knitting!