Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Some Days are Like That

Oh yeah, that is what I'm talkin' about. Some days are just exactly like that, although quite frankly not nearly enough of them!

  • Feet on the coffee table
  • New doggie flannel jammies
  • Hot cocoa with homemade marshmallows
  • knitting
  • new book
  • check out new leopard trimmed slipper socks

C'mon, is life dipdog great or what???????? Leftovers for dinner, more knitting, and reading and if the truth is completely forthcoming, there will be cocktailin'! I'm feeling something BLUE! :)

After complete (and apparently whining) indecision about what oh What to cast on today for the post holiday days of Christmas Knitting------- time inderminate as of this writing---- the family took a poll. Can you believe it, they told me that they would decide for me what I should knit next as a group, that their wonderfully good taste could be counted on. Because it was early in the day, they like me and were happy with their Christmas gifts---- and the fact that no one was rip snortin' drunked up, I let them. Took the pressure off, y'know?

They looked at photos of all of the options, and there was even thoughtful consideration which cheered me immeasurably. It was decided in a landslide--- can you tell what I'm knitting?

Do not be distracted by the vintage reindeer salt and pepper shakers that must preside over the holiday tablescape each year-------

Whatcha think???? I'll give you a clue, it is the yoke!

And in closing, this was in my inbox this morning, it made me smile HUGE!


I think I'll leave up the Knitting Contrisstmas banner for a few days---- just because. The old one will be back in a bit!

Happy Day after Christmas!

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Haha! I think most of us truly are enjoying being in our PJs for most (if not all) day, eating leftovers and knitting (while in bed!) :oD

OOh you have be SO intrigued at what you are knitting....okay here is my guess: Cable Luxe?!?

Can't wait for the reveal!