Thursday, November 29, 2007

Jiggety Jig

Home again, home again, I am delighted to be home again!

Have I mentioned delighted? De-Lighted! Tired and overwhelmed with everything that has to be done (not at the least getting decorated for the holidays) and work. Ah, work!

While I was in AZ I got a bit of knitting done at what has become known as the hat factory. Can you say family meetings? Ack. I am woefully disorganized at the moment and have only been out of the suitcase for a few hours so you know that means that photographs are scattered and putting them together with verbiage is probably not going to happen at the moment. Okay, maybe two moments!

The dogs were SO excited to see us, I only wish that the rest of the people in my life were as happy to be part of the daily grind. Thanksgiving has been dealt with, family memories (good and bad) have been tucked away and now I'm ready to put my head down and get on with it, there is much to do.

Mostly, I'm SUPER excited about a special holiday series here on the blog that will begin December 1st, woo hoo! Stay tuned! Until then, I'll be back with obligatory photos and some wild stories of dysfuction................. after all, isn't that what families are all about???

No comments: