Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gray Frog

Man. The day off (a wonderful Saturday off to be enjoyed down to the very last second!!!) And two hours of it was spend FROGGING back the Eiffel shawl while watching the Derby coverage.

I frogged back 10 rows. GULP. But things are much happier now.

Lookie lookie at all of those live stitches, just laying there gasping! A wonderful use for the white dining room table, a great place to lay out knittery, frog it and know that all is behaving itself. I really REALLY hate to rip any knitting back, the finer the yarn the greater the trepidation. I'm not sure why really, most times it all works out well and it isn't like it's world peace or anything. But I become a 9 year old girl terribly afraid of her knitting every time.

Now that the stitches are back on the circs, two rows accomplished post frog-- it is time to muddle the mint and pour the bourbon!

Knit on with confidence and hope through all crises! With a bourbon chaser I think even Elizabeth would nod in the affirmative!

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

I think Elizabeth would settle on a good red wine, too. Happy Mother's Day Tina. Hope your Sunday is as lovely as your Saturday.
Meredith

Anonymous said...

You'll get it girl !

Elysbeth said...

Like the new spring avatar. I'd take the bike apart, but am toooooo far away. It was a good weekend for drinking apparently, I bought Mother's Day scotch