Monday, March 14, 2011

Exhausted!

The weekend flew by like crazy. House guests, a really weird engagement party, and no time to be "off the clock". I don't know why it is but down time is just a necessity for me. So here we are at Monday and my plate is overfull. All promises to the contrary have been broken!

AND---- I woke up to snow this morning! SNOW! It's supposed to be 70 on Thursday, how did we get so much snow? Stupid lying groundhog!!!!

I'm running away for a couple of hours to recharge. Part of that will be spent looking at YOUR blogs to see what creative fabulosity you've been up to.

Don't let me down!

4 comments:

Michelle B said...

The groundhog was SOOOO wrong this year!!! I am SO done with snow and ready for spring!

GINNA said...

Hi Tina,

Thanks for stopping by on my blog.

I feel your pain about snow! Here in White Rock, BC we have rain.

Love your lamp in the dining room. I have the same one. Don't you love the pattern it makes on the ceiling and walls when it's on!

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Ginna

ChelleC said...

Tina, I feel the exact same way. I desperately need my weekends to recharge - and if I don't get to do that, I'm less effective all week.

ChelleC said...

Oh and I will definitely let you know next year when Jeff City retreat is coming up.