Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Eeeeeny Meeeeenie Miney Delicious

I received (with much joy I might add) the charm pack from the Fat Quarter Shop----- with the much anticipated "Breakfast at Tiffany's" collection from Fig Tree Quilts. Joanna has really outdone herself with this lineup of fabrics and as I hoped, they are PERFECT for the new digs. The coral is spot on, the yellows, greens and especially the blue is wonderful!

Some pillow possibilities.............

The chosen fabric for the windows in the dining room. This sunny yellow space will look really great with the print in yellow and coral (my adjoining rooms are yellow and coral!!!) and I'm auditioning the polka dots for trim. Personally, I like the coral better, I think the yellow dots are too blah-de-dah with the walls.

I'm feeling a table runner and something fun for the fireplace mantle............ sadly, yardage is not yet available, but when it is, I'll be ready!!!

And how delicious is this? The last piece of happy retro goodness for the kitchen------ the red "Delicious" and big black whisk look pretty cool over the kitchen doorway. Love it. So easy these vinyl pieces!

Back to it!

2 comments:

jen duncan said...

That is a cool rub-on Tina. I love using those for instant decor. :-)

Mereknits said...

Tina,
Love the colors. I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's early this spring, lovely.
Have a wonderful day,
Meredith