Monday, November 16, 2009

in the blue

Work has been insane, insane I tell you! It has gotten in the way of my knitting time, much to my amazement!!

I am finding the long stretch of circular stockinette knitting that is now the Lloie cardi body is quite portable and has been hauled around with me over the past week. I was hoping to have a bit more to show for my efforts because push has met shove and it is time for some Christmas knitting. Not as much perhaps as years past, but well thought out intentional gift knitting nonetheless.

The weekend was spent working as has been my usual lately. Saturday did not have me doing the usual bride thing but assisting as fashion b*oudoir was shot. All I can say is that it is a very good thing I'm secure! Spending the day with young and lovely, firm and fit in their gorgeous lingerie could have been daunting.

Very much so.

1 comment:

yoel said...

That looks like it could be 10". :)