Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome Home

It might be chilly, gray and all wintery with its' mix of snow and rain------ ack------- but nothing makes me warmer than to be able to pick up my Bernina today!!! YAY! She is all tuned up and clean, her tension issues have been fixed, the little hitch between the foot pedal is going to be a dim memory!

Projects lined up? Count on it.

Batteries in all the cameras are in the chargers in preparation for a commercial shoot today so I have nothing in the way of images. Not that there is much to see as I've been trying to plug away on the Tolle book in preparation for the webclass next Monday night.

Much read----- little knit-----

3 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

Yea!!! I know you are excited. Can't wait to see a picture and some of your work.
congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!! I can't wait to see what she whips up for you.
Smiles,
Bari

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I bet your glad your machine is all better now.