Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weddings all Around Me

If you have read the KC Blog for awhile, you know that I wrangle brides for a living. My position with a photography studio here in town has definitely morphed over the past year and now I often scratch my head wondering just what it is I'm supposed to be doing. During the last week I wrote contracts, styled photo shoots for product and babies, wrangled a bride and talked to a Panda! I fixed the upholstery on a very cool studio prop and painted a wall, I cleaned bathrooms and ordered pizza. I uploaded photos and wrote a LOT of blogs.
So it goes it seems!

NOW, the focus is definitely weddings and only because of those nutty Royals. (and I don't mean the baseball team). I'm going to be Live Blogging on the wedding side of the house--- and actually look forward to it. Well I don't look forward to getting up at 3 a.m. to "work", and it will be difficult not to pepper the blogging comments with my usual salty language (it is my profession after all)---- but I think it will be fun!Are you watching any part of the big nuptials this Friday?

From my "other" job----- dealing with PAPER----- I bring you a couple of things that you just might need if you're getting ready to host a viewing party (or just amuse yourself as you watch Kate come down the aisle while wearing your jammies). All of the paper products can be clicked and saved and printed out on 8.5x11" paper. Kind of fun and I do love a party!

Cupcake wrappers, appropriately royal themed:

I really think that if you're getting up early there should be CUPCAKES!  :)

 Or maybe royal banners to print out and string?
or just maybe some printable crown tags for food or some other grande idea you have?
I want to hear all about your plans for viewing (or not!) Like I said, I'll put coffee on the night before and make a breakfast casserole, decidedly un-royal. When the alarm goes off I'll much and do my live blogging duties for "work"------ and when it's all said and done, if I'm lucky I'll take a very regal nap!

4 comments:

Mereknits said...

Tina I will need your updates as I have to work in the AM. I think I will miss most of the fun, but will turn on CNN as soon as I get home. It is exciting isn't it?
Meredith

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! Now we are ready for the big day !

Unknown said...

i will be watching until i get my fill. is that even possible?

Robyn said...

love the crowns template
thanks for sharing
I probably won't watch and i am interested in seeing wht she is going to wear