Saturday, April 25, 2009

Up For Air

The move is finished. Hallelujah and Amen!

I am exhausted, sore, dragging----- but MOVED! YAY!

The bed has been put back together an last night I slept on it (with nice clean sheets) for the first time, heaven! Unpacking is still running at about 75%, not bad for a big move.

I have FURNITURE again!!!! Lovely, new, fantastic FURNITURE! It makes my joy about the upholstered pieces even greater. Let me tell you blitters, I was OVER sitting on the floor on my air mattress!

I'm thrilled about the downsize although still amazed that after an extremely hard 'edit' on the other end, I still have a LOT of stuff. Much of the 'purty stuff', i.e. the photos, wall quilts, artwork, etc., just aren't going to make the cut here. It's still all good!

Off to get back into the grind and spend the day with a bride.

3 comments:

yoel said...

Hooray! There's nothing like getting the bed set up at sleeping after a big move!

Unknown said...

congrats! i am trying to "simplify" too.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Are you telling me all my "stuff" isnt going to work????
Dont ya just love the air mattress? I'm leaving my old mattress so air mattress for me it will be until I buy a new one.