Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Whatever Happened to Your_______" KCBWDAY4



The question of the day for the 2nd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog week is "whatever happened to your___". I know exactly what came to mind when hearing this question.

What ever happened to your Damson? Or the GDamson as known in knit group circles! Begun twice, frogged 3 times, and there it sits:


Out of sight (almost) out of mind. Damson's current mailing address is in a bag, in a bin, on a shelf. With other long forgotten things. It's really kind of a sad halfway house!

Out of the bag, be free be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love this yarn, love the color love everything. Well, except the pattern that I am apparently too much the bozo to be able to knit!!!

See? The rib that marches up the shawl, and then the pattern starts and nothing lines up. Growl and Grumble. If you happen to know it is supposed to do this, please holler, nothing would give me greater pleasure.
The Plan:
I am going to frog this back to the beginning of the pattern. Again. and I will get GDamson finished. Really.

Just not right now!  ;)

1 comment:

Voie de Vie said...

Why? Frog and be free, I say. :)