Monday, September 15, 2008

No gas below

On the gas front, it seems to be rising and making the headlines everywhere but in a certain hospital room in Phoenix. Ack! Her doctor (not surgeon) is a very charismatic Indian gent who with his lovely lilting accent says "you are not to worry! You will f.a.*r.t. soon enough, your body has no choice". And I hope she does, I would love to get her home here before I have to head out on Thursday.

During the time yesterday when I tucked her in bed after a long stretch of walking the floor and sitting in her chair, I closed her door for a well deserved nap and headed to Jessica Knits. AHHHHHH. Lovely. The shop was full to the brim of knitters in various stages of knitting or picking out yarn. As usual, gorgeous smorgeous stuff! I was in limited capacity to really enjoy a good shopping experience but did get the new IW Felt and two skeins of Manos silk blend.... let us not forget a package of point protectors!

I found out yesterday that my little girl dog had some sort of seizures Saturday night/early morning and was taken to the puppy ER hving shaken her little head so hard that she was bleeding from her ears!! Seems things are very serious and I am well and truly heartbroken.

When it rains it pours, please tell me the rainbow is on the way!

5 comments:

yoel said...

Har! "Your body has no choice." That is too funny.

So sad about your girl dog :(. Prince must be lonely too :(

Anonymous said...

DH is recovering from diverticulitis and resultant surgery. I well recall the anticipation of gas! VBG!

I am hopeful for your doggy. It is awful to be away from our furry ones and have something like this happen!

Jenny Girl said...

Oh God no! I feel so bad for you. Hugs your way and farts too!
I'm so sorry to hear your news dear. Things will get better soon. Stay positive.

Virtuous said...

oh my goodness! I am so sorry you are going thru a rough time right now!

Really hope your mother's recovery goes well and your doggy is doing better!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG here you are cheering me on and your going thru hell over there. I'm so sorry about your dogs and your mom. My thoughts are with you!!!