Monday, August 29, 2011

Is it Monday? Really?

The weekend flew by, whizzaroo--- as always.

I was watching the hurricane coverage of course, I have two kids living on the East Coast. One ignored mandatory evacuation orders (to which I Facebooked about "some people" being a dumbass)--- and the other "lives in Brooklyn---- nothing happens in Brooklyn Mom!!" Well thankfully, both were safe and sound as were many friends who live up and down the east coast. My hope is that we do not have a Weatherman Cried Wolf scenario, you know how people can be.

While watching the weather coverage I stitched:

It's Pam Garrison's and cute as pie! I'm almost finished designing one of my own, also cute as can be, so check back!

My crocheting of a new cowl using Vickie Howell's Sheep(ish) in a loverly purple shade is going to be a stocking stuffer headband instead of the cowl. Crochet think IS exactly like Knit Think, why did I think differently???? More stitches need to be chained (cast on)--and the cowl will begin again. 


So it's Monday, a fresh new week, gear up and go get 'em!

1 comment:

Elysbeth said...

Wow, that's patience. And sooooo cute!

Glad you had a good vacation. I do the same thing...eat my way through everything!