Monday, March 22, 2010

Lastest Leg

Last Leg............... homeward bound, one final days drive (I hope!).

And internet, a rather lovely thing although too much to catch up on.

Denver tonight, really REALLY good pizza delivery and the best tiramisu I've had in a very long time.

Photo above comes from the last two days in Utah, 4 wheeling to the end of a snow covered road one day and hiking Zion the next. Fabulous, really fabulous. I want to go back and hike out on the river/rocks to the Narrows.

It has all been spectacular----- the scenery amazing, coming into Colorado the change from spectacular desert to snowy skiing was lovely. Why yes, I do wish that there was dog-less time to explore Vail, and all the little towns down the divide.

Home tomorrow I hope, weather willing and a fairly long day's push. Laundry and work call but until then I can think about a pair and a half of finished socks------ and a lap full of the lovely growing scarf (above), shot in action looking out the window at Steamboat.

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Glad you have had such a wonderful time, you deserve it! Welcome home.

kaykatrn said...

My second favorite part of the country, next to the beach (not picky). Such spectacular sights.