Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jewelry

I've been inspired by jewelry and accessories this season, personally I think it has been awhile since the items you see are so wearable, fun and just pretty.

But pricey and I do have yarn and fabric to buy! :)

I wandered into M*ichael's yesterday armed with a sale flyer and a 40% off one item coupon. What I found there were some really great pieces to putter with using the current jewelry making goodies I have and a small collection of vintage pieces to add (or not).

LOVED this piece------ even worn alone on a cord it looks great. On clearance for $1.99 how can you lose?

I have no idea what I'll do with these pieces but I think they'll be a great starting point and I love the colors.

The above black and berry pieces just didn't photograph well. They look modern and fresh, how they'll end up is a question mark at this point.

Love Love Love this piece----------- jeweled and fabulous! I love the way it looks on all of the colors from my fall color board but especially on the gold color aka dijon.

I've tossed them into the room where creativity happens to mellow a little and soak up the vibes. When they come out the other end it will be fun to see how they have evolved!

The car gets packed for a short getaway to do the family thing tomorrow, six hours out and back with (hopefully) some knitting in between. I'll be taking the stalled Nimbus and the Lexical whose sleeves are an inch and a quarter away from beginning the sharp decreases.

No comments: