Have I mentioned that it is HARD to get the nose back to the grindstone after a long holiday weekend? The difficulty seems commensurate with the enjoyment, and if this is the case then I had a LOVELY weekend! Which I did.
I did not knit one stitch. I had my knitting in my lap several times but no knitting was accomplished.
- I did download a couple of darling tunic patterns, print them out and get the pattern puzzles set together, taped up and ready to go.
- Fabric for the tunics was purchased, washed and ready to cut out
- Naps were taken
- I finished 3 mini canvases
- put the new dust ruffle on the guest room bed
- Made the cute little green and white valance for the dinner party bathroom
- prepared and consumed a great 4th of July meal with family and friends
- and generally enjoyed life in the summer
If nothing else, I've become happy to roll with whatever comes my way in the spirit of joyful flexibility. (Most times).
I'll get to knitting, really I will. HotDamson is calling me!
The photo above is the large 30x30 canvas I finished a few weeks back. I'm still crazy about it, and it's perfect in the room. Things that make you smile are good things indeed!