Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Clue 2--- DONE

So maybe I need my entire life to be a Mystery Clue. It clearly inspires some motivation==== and this week I have had next to none.

Crap with my brother----- too much on my plate------ too little of everything else. Whinefest, over!

Can you see the hearts in the border? I know, it's hard but they're there------ upside down. Go on, turn your head. See 'em?  :) 

The shawl is growing and I'm seeing the stripes that don't present themselves in small things. In long runs, stripes. There may be overdying in the future of this shawl!

You can really see the striping when most of the color is removed from the photo. And yes, I'm still being lazy and using my cell phone instead of a perfectly good professional camera. 

No Clue until Friday and the sunshine may hold till then so I'm hoping for some yardwork the next couple of days!

Hope you're fabulous on your side of the screen!

2 comments:

yoel said...

Ooh, exciting! What yarn is this?

Mereknits said...

Tina,
Your knitting is beautiful, love the color of the mystery shawl. Crap always seems to happen, with brothers, kids, friends and coworkers,partners....hang in there and take some time for yourself.
Meredith