Friday, April 30, 2010

Rainy Day Knit Bride

One of my favorite brides (and grooms) EVER! How sad I feel that they came so early in the wedding season!!! She was LOVELY, and especially lovely on the inside.

The day was nasty----- nas-ty. It rained all day and she and her groom never complained one time! They wanted photos on location and armed with umbrellas in her wedding colors signature pink and black off we went. The coolest photos ever, like so cool you almost beg for rain on your wedding day.

Jen was happy to pose with the Bella's Mittens that were on my needles that day--- of course I had to cast on something that coordinated with her wedding colors and the wine color of these fun mittens fit the bill.

No wedding this weekend, but more rain! I'll be finally knitting on the NEW cardi of choice, yarn thanks to the boat cover. The LAST skein remains to be wound after the unravel/skein up/soak down/dry and now re-swift and wind into happy fat (jumbo) yarn cakes. On I roll.

No comments: